- I quit my job and my last day of work was March 8th. Nick's dad hasn't moved in yet, but we're expecting he will within a couple weeks.
- I love love LOVE being a stay at home mom & wife. It's truly a dream come true. I love being able to spend so much time with Beebaw. Also, with him not in daycare, he's been SO much healthier. I know getting him exposed to germs now can increase his immune system. However, the poor kid was always sick. Always. Add that constant sickness on top of a minor health issue, and it caused a lot of problems for his little body.
- Still haven't started my garden. Eek! Maybe Beebaw and I will work on that next week.
- We thought we were getting another foster baby a few weeks ago. Things changed and he ended up not being placed with us. This was actually a good thing, as he was able to be placed with other siblings. However, we now have another crib set up and ready, and I got a double jogging stroller. :) We are still looking for another wee one, but are immensely enjoying our time with Beebaw as an only child.
- On March 4th, we decided to make big changes in our lives. In just over a month, together we have lost a total of 82 pounds and that number rises every day. We both feel great and LOVE the program! Feel free to ask me for more info. I wish we would have known about this sooner.
- No, we have not adopted Beebaw yet. We are not to that point, but are getting closer. Hopefully we will have news on this sometime this summer.
Well I think that's it...