Thursday, October 15, 2009

is it really only thursday?

This week is just dragging along, mainly for two reasons: 1. We're hoping to get "that call" this weekend or early next week regarding our adoption, and 2. I've been sick since Monday and can't wait for this cold to end. I've only been to work for about 19 hours this week and I am very much looking forward to the weekend, so I can try to get some rest and recover. I know I'd feel much better if I could just sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time. Whatever I have has gone to my lungs and I'm in a constant struggle to get a good breath. When I finally fall asleep, I wake up minutes later gasping for air. Oye! (Yes, I have been to the doctor... they said to let it run it's course) One thing I've noticed this week, through Facebook and blogs, is that EVERYONE is getting sick. Guess it comes with the changing season! So to all you fellow sickies out there - I hope you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment