Thursday, July 15, 2010

loving the pnw

One good thing about the phone & computer network going down at work is I get a chance to write to you all. :)

The last week has been terrible for grass allergy sufferers in our area. A small price to pay for having such beautiful weather here. I'm thankful that I'm able to get all the free Zyrtec I need because taking double and triple doses sure would add up quickly.

With all this beautiful weather these past couple weeks, we have been able to enjoy some time at Lake Ki. We try to float the lake after work on warm days.
I've also been able to tackle our front and back yards. The back was by far the worse. Every night I make a point to work between 30 minutes to 1 hour in the back. I'm nearly done with mowing; all that's left is the grass-turned-wheat forest on the side of the house. Next I'll be tearing out about 100 brick pavers and around 70 square feet of slate pavers. After that all that will be left is to finish cleaning up the pond and weed whacking. I'm so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment