Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i've done it again...

... I'm making this blog PUBLIC again. Yes, I've changed my mind once more. The purpose of going private was to keep creeps from knowing my family's business, and to make sure our adoption information doesn't get into the wrong hands. Well I've come up with a way to safeguard against those two things.

1. Kaedmon's birth name, nor legal name, is not Kaedmon.
2. Rather than refering to Kaed's birth country by name, I will say "Kead's birth country" or "Africa" instead. If you know me or have been following me, you already know this information anyway! :)

Problems solved!

Raise your hand if you're glad you don't have to log in now
*I'm raising mine!!*

1 comment:

  1. I've been considering doing the same thing. At least until I have a referral which is probably still months away.

    ReplyDelete